The Columbia guide to religion in American history / edited by Paul Harvey and Edward J. Blum ; ... Read More
Description: 1 online resource (xvi, 462 pages)
Publisher: New York : Columbia University Press, ©2012.
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via Ebook Central
- Access for Endicott College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Gordon College via EBSCOhost (Religion Collection)
- Access for Merrimack College via Ebook Central
- Access for Phillips Academy via Ebook Central
- Access for Salem State University via EBSCOhost
- ISBN: 9780231530781 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0231530781 (electronic bk.)
Includes bibliographical references (pages 417-419), filmography, discography and index.
Preface; Introduction: Major Themes in American Religious History; 1. Colonial Encounters; 2. Native ... Read More
15. Religion and Popular Culture16. Religious Conservatism and Fundamentalism; 17. Catholicism in ... Read More
|Restrictions on Access:||
Access limited to residents of owning communities and students of owning institutions.
The first guide to American religious history from colonial times to the present, this anthology ... Read More
|Source of Description:||
Print version record.
United States > Church history.
|Alternate Title:|| Guide to religion in American history
Citation: Harvey, Paul. "The Columbia guide to religion in American history." New York : Columbia University Press, ©2012.