Common ground [electronic resource] : the sharing of land and landscapes for sustainability / Mark Everard.
Description: 1 online resource (x, 214 p.) : ill.
Publisher: London ; Zed Books ; 2011.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via ebrary
- Access for Endicott College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Gordon College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Merrimack College via Ebook Central
- Access for Middlesex Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for North Shore Community College via Ebook Central
- Access for Northern Essex Community College via Ebook Central
- Access for Phillips Academy via ebrary
- Access for Salem State University via EBSCOhost
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781848139640 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1848139640 (electronic bk.)
|Bibliography, etc.:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Restrictions on Access:|| Access limited to residents of owning communities and students of owning institutions.
|Summary:|| "Common Ground explores the shifting relationship between humanity and the land, examining the changing understandings of the natural world and its management and exploitation. Environmental activist Mark Everard presents solutions from the perspective of ecosystem services and looks ahead to what is required to live sustainably"--from publisher.
|Source of Description:|| Description based on print version record.
Everard, Mark. "Common ground the sharing of land and landscapes for sustainability." London ; Zed Books ; 2011.