- ISBN: 9780062003256 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062003259 (trade bdg.)
- Description: 292 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, c2012.
- 6 of 8 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Anderson (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Fifteen-year-old Tiger Lily receives special protections from the spiritual forces of Neverland, but then she meets her tribe's most dangerous enemy--Peter Pan--and falls in love with him.
Search for related items by subject
Love > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Fairies > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.