Life, on the line : a chef's story of chasing greatness, facing death, and redefining the way we eat / Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.
- ISBN: 9781592406012 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1592406017 (hardcover)
- Description: x, 390 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Gotham Books, 2011.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Danvers||Adult Nonfiction||TX 649 A375 A3 2011 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Nonfiction||TX 649 .A25 A3 2011 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Non-Fiction||641.5092/ACHATZ (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/02/2016|
|Summary:|| Achatz, "one of America's great chefs" ("Vogue"), shares how his drive to cook immaculate food won him international renown--and fueled his miraculous triumph over tongue cancer. "Life, on the Line" is also a book about survival, about nurturing creativity, and about profound friendship.
Search for related items by subject
Cooks > United States > Biography.
Cancer > Patients > United States > Biography.