Ender's game / Orson Scott Card.
- ISBN: 0765342294
- ISBN: 9780765342294
- Description: 324 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Starscape ed.
- Publisher: New York : Starscape, 2002.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary:|| Child-hero Ender Wiggin must fight a desperate battle against a deadly alien race if mankind is to survive.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wiggin, Ender (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Genetic engineering > Fiction.
War games > Fiction.
Wiggin, Peter (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Card, Orson Scott, "Ender's game," New York : Starscape, 2002.