- ISBN: 0316056219 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780316056212 (hardcover) :
- Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Little, Brown and Company, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2010
- Awards: A Junior Library Guild selection National Book Award Honor for Young People's Literature, 2010. Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2011.
- 13 of 15 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
1 current hold with 15 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Bacigalupi (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Companion to: The drowned cities.
|Summary:|| In a futuristic world, teenaged Nailer scavenges copper wiring from grounded oil tankers for a living, but when he finds a beached clipper ship with a girl in the wreckage, he has to decide if he should strip the ship for its wealth or rescue the girl.
|Target Audience Note:|| Young Adult.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Recycling (Waste, etc.) > Juvenile fiction.
Dystopias > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.
Bacigalupi, Paolo, "Ship breaker," New York, N.Y. : Little, Brown and Company, 2010. ©2010