- ISBN: 9780316056212 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0316056219 (hardcover) :
- Description: 326 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
- 15 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 copies at Melrose.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Bacigalupi (Text to phone)||Checked out||05/19/2015|
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Jacket.
|Summary:|| In a futuristic world, teenaged Nailer scavenges copper wiring from grounded oil tankers for a living, but when he finds a beached clipper ship with a girl in the wreckage, he has to decide if he should strip the ship for its wealth or rescue the girl.
|Target Audience Note:|| 013-017.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life >
Recycling (Waste, etc.) > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.