- ISBN: 9780525950486 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0525950486 (hardcover)
- Description: 611 p. : map ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Dutton, 2008.
- 4 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Fiction||Fiction/ Falcones (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Fiction||Fiction / Falcones, I. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||Adult Fiction (Main Floor)||Fiction Falcones (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Fiction||FIC/FALCONES (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Set in 14th century Barcelona, the 80-year construction of the Church of Santa Maria affects the lives of the citizens, those who devoted their lives to building it, and those who were sheltered there.
Search for related items by subject