- ISBN: 1416912045 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781416912040 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Description: 335 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2007.
- 7 of 10 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Shusterman (Text to Phone)||Checked out||05/31/2016|
|Summary:|| In a future world where those between the ages of thirteen and eighteen can have their lives "unwound" and their body parts harvested for use by others, three teens go to extreme lengths to uphold their beliefs--and, perhaps, save their own lives.
Search for related items by subject
Fugitives from justice >
Survival > Fiction.
Revolutionaries > Fiction.