The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures / by Brian Selznick.
- ISBN: 0439813786 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780439813785 (hardcover) :
- Description: 533 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Press, c2007.
- Awards: Caldecott Medal, 2008.
- 51 of 62 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 of 6 copies available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 62 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Selznick (Text to Phone)||Claimed returned||08/13/2010|
|Melrose||Storage||YA Selznick (Text to Phone)||Checked out||12/20/2016|
|Melrose||Children's Fiction||J Selznick (Text to Phone)||Checked out||12/20/2016|
|Melrose||Storage||J Selznick (Text to Phone)||Checked out||12/10/2016|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Selznick (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||Storage||YA Selznick (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Winner of the Caldecott Award for 2008.
|Summary:|| When twelve-year-old Hugo, an orphan living and repairing clocks within the walls of a Paris train station in 1931, meets a mysterious toyseller and his goddaughter, his undercover life and his biggest secret are jeopardized.
Search for related items by subject