- ISBN: 0152058265
- Description: 337 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando, FL : Harcourt, Inc., c2006.
- Awards: A Junior Library Guild selection.
- 24 of 28 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 28 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Pfeffer (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Through journal entries sixteen-year-old Miranda describes her family's struggle to survive after a meteor hits the moon, causing worldwide tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions.
|Target Audience Note:|| 012 up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Natural disasters > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.
Natural disasters > Juvenile fiction.
Family > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Pfeffer, Susan Beth, 1948-, "Life as we knew it," Orlando, FL : Harcourt, Inc., c2006.