- ISBN: 0743277708 (pbk.) :
- Description: xvi, 476 p. : maps ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scribner trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2005, c2000.
- 10 of 12 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||Adult Paperbacks (Main Floor)||Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Checked out||08/08/2016|
|General Note:|| "With a new introduction by the author."
|Summary:|| Chronicles the adventures of a group of rabbits searching for a safe place to establish a new warren where they can live in peace.
Search for related items by subject
Rabbits > Fiction.
England > Fiction.