- ISBN: 0743277708 (pbk.) :
- Description: xvi, 476 p. : maps ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scribner trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2005, c2000.
- 10 of 11 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||Adult Paperbacks (Main Floor)||Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "With a new introduction by the author."
|Summary:|| Chronicles the adventures of a group of rabbits searching for a safe place to establish a new warren where they can live in peace.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Rabbits > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Adams, Richard, 1920-, "Watership Down," New York : Scribner, 2005, c2000.