Project management process improvement / Robert K. Wysocki.
Description: 1 online resource.
Publisher: Boston : Artech House, ©2004.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via Ebook Central
- Access for Endicott College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Gordon College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Merrimack College via Ebook Central
- Access for Phillips Academy via Ebook Central
- Access for Phillips Academy
- Access for Salem State University via EBSCOhost
- ISBN: 1580537189
- ISBN: 9781580537186
- ISBN: 1580537170
- ISBN: 9781580537179
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Introduction to the Process Improvement Life Cycle -- The Importance of Process Improvement -- Stand ... Read More
|Restrictions on Access:||
Access limited to residents of owning communities and students of owning institutions.
No matter how perfect a project plan may be on paper, it is worthless if nobody actually uses it. ... Read More
|Source of Description:||
Print version record.
Citation: Wysocki, Robert K. "Project management process improvement." Boston : Artech House, ©2004.