- ISBN: 0670061050 (hardcover)
- Description: 371 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Viking Children's Books, 2006.
- 8 of 11 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Dessen (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Isolated from friends who believe the worst because she has not been truthful with them, sixteen-year-old Annabel finds an ally in classmate Owen, whose honesty and passion for music help her to face and share what really happened at the end-of-the-year party that changed her life.