Slaughterhouse-five, or, The children's crusade : a duty-dance with death / by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- ISBN: 0385312083
- Description: xiii, 205 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 25th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Delacorte Press/Seymour Lawrence, 1994.
- 10 of 13 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||Adult Fiction (Main Floor)||Fiction Vonnegut (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Source: Copyright deposit, Mar. 11, 1994.
|Summary:|| "A fourth-generation German-American now living in easy circumstances on Cape Cod (and smoking too much), who, as an American infantry scout hors de combat, as a prisoner of war, witnessed the fire-bombing of Dresden, Germany, "The Florence of the Elbe," a long time ago, and survived to tell the tale. This is a novel somewhat in the telegraphic schizophrenic manner of tales of the planet Tralfamadore, where the flying saucers come from. Peace."
|Alternate Title:|| Children's crusade, a duty-dance with death