- ISBN: 0151001634 :
- Description: 286 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harcourt, Brace & Co. ; 1987, c1966.
- Awards: Nebula Award, 1966.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||Adult Fiction (Main Floor)||Fiction Keyes (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Winner of the Nebula Award for 1966.
|Summary:|| A mentally retarded man keeps a diary in which he ponders having an operation that has turned a mouse into a genius among mice.
Search for related items by subject
People with mental disabilities >
Brain > Surgery > Fiction.
Gifted persons > Fiction.