- ISBN: 0064472574 (pbk.)
- Description: 263 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperTempest ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTempest, 2002.
- 32 of 38 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 38 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Paperbacks (Art Department)||YA Paperback F (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||YA Paperbacks (Art Department)||YA Paperback F (Text to Phone)||Checked out||05/14/2013|
|Summary:|| Sent to counseling for hitting his girlfriend, Caitlin, and ordered to keep a journal, sixteen-year-old Nick recounts his relationship with Caitlin, examines his controlling behavior and anger, and describes living with his abusive father.
Search for related items by subject
Dating violence >
Anger > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Child abuse > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.