The day the world came to town : 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland / Jim DeFede.
- ISBN: 0060513608
- ISBN: 9780060513603
- ISBN: 0060559713 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060559717 (pbk.)
- Description: x, 244 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Regan Books, ©2002.
- 3 of 6 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Summary:|| Shares the experiences of the citizens of Gander, Newfoundland, who were hosts to the more than six thousand passengers of thirty-eight U.S.-bound jetliners forced to land there in the wake of the September 11th attacks.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
Air travel > Newfoundland and Labrador > Gander.
Aeronautics, Commercial > Newfoundland and Labrador > Gander > Passenger traffic.
Gander (N.L.) > History > 21st century.
DeFede, Jim, "The day the world came to town : 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland," New York : Regan Books, ©2002.