- ISBN: 0142414735
- ISBN: 014131088X
- Description: 197 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2001.
- Awards: Michael L. Printz Honor Book, 2000
- 17 of 27 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Melrose.
3 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Paperbacks (Art Department)||YA Paperback A (Text to Phone)||On holds shelf||-|
|Melrose||YA Paperbacks (Art Department)||YA Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Michael L. Printz Honor Book for 2000.
|Summary:|| A traumatic event near the end of the summer has a devastating effect on Melinda's freshman year in high school.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emotional problems > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Rape > Fiction.
Anderson, Laurie Halse, "Speak," New York : Puffin Books, 2001.