- ISBN: 0440208351 (pbk.) :
- Description: 233 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dell Publishing, 1991, c1979.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Melrose.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Melrose||YA Paperbacks (Art Department)||YA Paperback C (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Events of the hijacking of a bus of children by terrorists seeking the return of their homeland are described from the perspectives of a hostage, a terrorist, an Army general involved in the rescue operation, and his son, chosen as the go-between.
|Target Audience Note:|| R.L.: 6.2.
Cormier, Robert. "After the first death." New York : Dell Publishing, 1991, 1979.