The bride of Ivy Green / Julie Klassen.
Description: 1 online resource
Publisher: [United States] : Baker Publishing Group, 2018.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Beverly residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Beverly residents
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Reading residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Reading residents
- Access for Salem residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Salem residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1493416049 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781493416042 (electronic bk.)
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary:||Much has happened in idyllic Ivy Hill in recent months, and while several villagers have found new love and purpose, questions remain--and a few dearly held dreams have yet to be fulfilled. Jane Bell is torn. Gabriel Locke is back and has made his intentions clear. But Jane is reluctant to give up her inn and destine another man to a childless marriage. Then someone she never expected to see again returns to Ivy Hill. . . . Mercy Grove has lost her school and is resigned to life as a spinster, especially as the man she admires seems out of reach. Should she uproot herself from Ivy Cottage to become a governess for a former pupil? Her decision will change more lives than her own. A secretive new dressmaker arrives in the village, but the ladies soon suspect she isn't who she claims to be. Will they oust the imposter, or help rescue her from a dangerous predicament? In the meantime, everyone expects Miss Brockwell to marry a titled gentleman, even though her heart is drawn to another. While the people of Ivy Hill anticipate one wedding, an unexpected bride may surprise them all. Don't miss this romantic, stirring conclusion to Tales from Ivy Hill.|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
|Subject:||Ivy Hill (Imaginary place) -- Fiction
Hotelkeepers -- Fiction
Dressmakers -- Fiction
City and town life -- Fiction
Man-woman relationships -- Fiction
Weddings -- Fiction
Wiltshire (England) -- Fiction
Citation: Klassen, Julie. "The bride of Ivy Green." United States : Baker Publishing Group, 2018.