Happier now : how to stop chasing perfection and embrace everyday moments (even the difficult ones) / Nataly Kogan.
Description: 1 online resource
Publisher: [United States] : Sounds True, 2018.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
View other formats and editions
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
This isn't a book about positive thinking, silver linings, or always being happy. This is a book about living fully in good times and bad, and enjoying life more because of it. In her debut book Happier Now, nationally recognized happiness expert Nataly Kogan teaches readers how to stop searching for some elusive 'big happy' in the future and start finding more joy in everyday moments. Drawing from science, Eastern traditions, her experience as a refugee, and her own failing search to find lasting happiness through career success, Nataly shares simple practices to help readers live happier and have greater resilience when times get tough. Readers will learn how to experience more joy and meaning, boost their 'emotional immune system,' and embrace difficult times with compassion and stability. It's time to stop saying, 'I'll be happy when . . .' and start saying, 'I'm happy now because . . .'
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Citation: Kogan, Nataly. "Happier now : how to stop chasing perfection and embrace everyday moments (even the difficult ones)." United States : Sounds True, 2018.