Because of Winn-Dixie / Kate DiCamillo.
Description: 1 online resource
Publisher: [United States] : Candlewick Press, 2009.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Beverly residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Beverly residents
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Reading residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Reading residents
- Access for Salem residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Salem residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0763649457 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780763649456 (electronic bk.)
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary:||One summer's day, ten-year-old India Opal Buloni goes down to the local supermarket for some groceries - and comes home with a dog. But Winn-Dixie is no ordinary dog. It's because of Winn-Dixie that Opal begins to make friends. And it's because of Winn-Dixie that she finally dares to ask her father about her mother, who left when Opal was three. In fact, as Opal admits, just about everything that happens that summer is because of Winn-Dixie. Featuring a new cover illustration by E. B. Lewis.|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
|Subject:||Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
City and town life -- Florida -- Juvenile fiction
Florida -- Juvenile fiction
Citation: DiCamillo, Kate. "Because of Winn-Dixie." United States : Candlewick Press, 2009.