Growing up ethnic : nationalism and the Bildungsroman in African American and Jewish American ... Read More / by Martin Japtok.
Description: 1 online resource (x, 201 pages)
Publisher: Iowa City : University of Iowa Press, ©2005.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Endicott College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Gordon College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Merrimack College via Ebook Central
- Access for Northern Essex Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Phillips Academy via Ebook Central
- Access for Salem State University via EBSCOhost
- ISBN: 9780877459231
- ISBN: 0877459231
- ISBN: 1587295946
- ISBN: 9781587295942
Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-195) and index.
The autobiography of an ex-coloured man and Haunch, paunch, and jowl : two versions of passing -- ... Read More
|Restrictions on Access:||
Access limited to residents of owning communities and students of owning institutions.
Growing Up Ethnic examines the presence of literary similarities between African American and Jewish ... Read More
|Source of Description:||
Print version record.
|Genre:||Criticism, interpretation, etc
Citation: Japtok, Martin. "Growing up ethnic : nationalism and the Bildungsroman in African American and Jewish American fiction." Iowa City : University of Iowa Press, ©2005.