- ISBN: 0878083405 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780878083404 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Description: x, 287 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Pasadena, Calif. : William Carey Library, c2000.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 1||BV 2063 .R5513 2000 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 265-273) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Theological and anthropological considerations relating to multicultural teams -- Credibility factors in communicating the Gospel -- Adjustment of the missionaries to the host culture -- Adjustment of the missionaries to one another -- Selection, training and formation of multicultural teams -- Guidelines for multicultural mission teams and conferences -- Conclusions.
Search for related items by subject
Intercultural communication > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Christianity and culture.