Darkness visible : a memoir of madness / William Styron.
- ISBN: 9780679643524 :
- ISBN: 0679643524
- Description: 84 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Modern library ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 2007.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 5||RC 537 .S88 2007 (Text to Phone)||Checked out||03/01/2017|
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Random House, c1990.
|Summary:|| The author chronicles his personal battles with severe depression, and offers help to others on how to overcome this disorder.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Styron, William, 1925-2006 > Mental health.
Depressed persons > United States > Biography.
Depressed persons > Suicidal behavior > United States.
Styron, William, 1925-2006, "Darkness visible : a memoir of madness," New York : Modern Library, 2007.