Why do Christians shoot their wounded? : helping (not hurting) those with emotional difficulties / Dwight L. Carlson.
- ISBN: 0830816666 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780830816668 (alk. paper)
- Description: 174 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Downers Grove : InterVarsity Press, c1994.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 1||BV 4461 .C37 1994 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -174).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Church work with the mentally ill.
Psychiatry and religion.
Mental health > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Carlson, Dwight L. "Why do Christians shoot their wounded? : helping (not hurting) those with emotional difficulties." Downers Grove : InterVarsity Press, 1994.