Life of Pi [videorecording] / Fox 2000 Pictures presents a Haishang Films/Gil Netter production ; produced by Gil Netter, Ang Lee, David Womark ; directed by Ang Lee ; screenplay by David Magee.
- Description: 1 videodisc (123 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2013.
- Awards: Academy Awards (2013) for: Best Achievement in Cinematography; Best Achievement in Directing; Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score; Best Achievement in Visual Effects. Golden Globes (2013) for: Best Original Score - Motion Picture
- 32 of 37 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Middlesex Community College.
2 current holds with 37 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Middlesex - Bedford Campus||Films||Feature LI (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
Based on the novel by Yann Martel.
Special features: A remarkable vision; theatrical trailer; sneak peek.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu, Rafe Spall, Gerard Depardieu.
|Summary:|| A young Pi Patel, overcoming a cataclysmic shipwreck, finds himself stranded on a lifeboat with the last survivor, a ferocious Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.
|Target Audience Note:|| Rating: PG; for some scary actions sequences CHV rating: PG.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; 5.1 Dolby digital (English), Dolby surround (French, Spanish).
|Language Note:|| English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish subtitles.
English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
Human-animal relationships >
Ocean travel > Drama.
Orphans > Drama.
Storytelling > Drama.
Shipwreck survival > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.