In a blink / written by Kiki Thorpe ; illustrated by Jana Christy.
- ISBN: 9780736427944 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736427945 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780736481373 (GLB)
- ISBN: 0736481370 (GLB)
- Description: 118 p. : ill., map ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2013.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 18 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Paperback Fiction T (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "A Stepping Stone book."
|Summary:|| When four friends are whisked out of their ordinary lives to Never Land, home to fairies and mermaids, Queen Clarion and Tinker Bell have to figure out a way for them to get home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fairies > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Characters and characteristics in literature > Juvenile fiction.
Fairies > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Characters in literature > Fiction.
Thorpe, Kiki, "In a blink," New York : Random House, c2013.