Critical curriculum studies : education, consciousness, and the politics of knowing / Wayne Au.
- ISBN: 9780415877114 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0415877113 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780415877121 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0415877121 (paperback)
- Description: xvi, 123 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Routledge, 2012.
Search for related items by series
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 3||LB 1570 .A93 2012 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -115) and index.
|Contents Note:|| With and within the world: developing a dialectical conception of consciousness -- Epistemology and educational experience: curriculum, the accessibility of knowledge, and complex environmental design -- Developing curricular standpoint: strong objectivity and the politics of school knowledge -- Curriculum of the oppressed: curricular standpoint in practice -- Conclusion: critical consciousness, relative autonomy, and the curriculum.
Search for related items by subject
Social aspects >
Transformative learning > Curricula > United States.
Critical pedagogy > United States.