Emeraldalicious / written and illustrated by Victoria Kann.
- ISBN: 9780061781261 (trade bdg., hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0061781266 (trade bdg., hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780061781278 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061781274 (lib. bdg.)
- Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 2013.
- 14 of 27 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Picture Book KAN (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Picture Book KAN (Text to Phone)||Checked out||02/17/2016|
|Summary:|| Recycling magic turns a garbage-filled park into a "greentastic" garden. A magical wand helps Pinkalicious and her brother Peter turn a garbage-filled park into a "greentastic" garden. When Pinkalicious and Peter decide to visit their favorite park, they find that it is no longer their favorite place; the park is now filled with stinky trash! So Pinkalicious decides to make an extra-special wand out of a stick and some flowers. Now whenever Pinkalicious makes a wish, adds a little love, and recites a pinkatastic rhyme, something amazing happens. It is pinkerrific magic! Join Pinkalicious as she turns an ordinary place into an Emeraldalicious world.
Search for related items by subject
Recycling (Waste, etc.) >
Green movement > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.
Green movement > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.