The paperboy [videorecording] / directed by Lee Daniels ; screenplay by Pete Dexter and Lee Daniels ; produced by Hilary Shor, Lee Daniels ; Millennium Films presents a film by Lee Daniels ; a Nu Image and a Lee Daniels Entertainment production.
- ISBN: 9781616661601
- ISBN: 1616661607
- Description: 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Millennium, 
- Awards: NOMINEE: Best Supporting Actress (Nicole Kidman), 2013 Golden Globes -- OFFICIAL SELECTION: Toronto 2012 International Film Festival -- OFFICIAL SELECTION: Festival de Cannes, 2012 -- OFFICIAL SELECTION: 50th New York Film Festival, 2012
- 16 of 16 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Salem.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Adult DVD (Storage)||DVD/FIC/ P (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult DVD||DVD/FIC/ P (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Based on the novel by Pete Dexter.
Special features: Featurette ; director interview ; cast and crew interviews ; behind the scenes.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Music, Mario Grigorov ; director of photography, Roberto Schaefer ; editor, Joe Klotz.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Nicole Kidman, Matthew McConaughey, John Cusack, Zac Efron, David Oyelowo, Macy Gray.
|Summary:|| It takes audiences deep into the backwaters of steamy 1960s South Florida, as investigative reporter Ward Jansen and his partner Yardley Acheman chase a sensational, career-making story. With the help of Ward's younger brother Jack and sultry death-row groupie Charlotte Bless, the pair tries to prove violent swamp-dweller Hillary Van Wetter was framed for the murder of a corrupt local sheriff.
|Target Audience Note:|| MPAA rating: R; for strong sexual content, violence and language.
|System Details Note:|| DVD ; widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
|Language Note:|| In English, with optional English SDH or Spanish subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reporters and reporting > Drama.
Murder > Drama.
Florida > Drama.
Death row inmates > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
"The paperboy," [United States] : Millennium,