The midwife's tale / Sam Thomas.
- ISBN: 9781250010766 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250010764 (hardcover)
- Description: 310 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Minotaur, 2013.
- 12 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Mysteries||FIC Thomas Mystery (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| It is 1644, and Parliament's armies have risen against the king and laid siege to the city of York. Even as the city suffers at the rebel's hands, midwife Bridget Hodgson becomes embroiled in a different sort of rebellion.
Search for related items by subject
17th century >
Great Britain > History > Civil War, 1642-1649 > Fiction.
York (England) > History > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Midwives > Fiction.