King's man : [a novel of Robin Hood] / Angus Donald.
- ISBN: 9781250014689 (hc.)
- ISBN: 1250014689 (hc.)
- Description: 360 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Donald (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Subtitle from cover.
|Summary:|| Entreated by a betrayed and imprisoned Richard the Lionheart to save England, Robin Hood, a renegade earl and former outlaw, embarks on a deadly mission at the side of loyal lieutenant Alan Dale in a heroic bid to restore the king to the throne.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robin Hood (Legendary character) > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Richard I, 1189-1199 > Fiction.
Donald, Angus, 1965-, "King's man : [a novel of Robin Hood]," New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.