- ISBN: 9781451684865
- ISBN: 145168486X
- Description: 339 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
- 9 of 10 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Wilhide (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Jacket.
Originally published: London : Penguin Group, 2012.
|Summary:|| An epic saga of the upstairs and downstairs residents of an English country house which spans some 240 years and includes the stories of its original architect, a Victorian family that shared four decades of family history, soldiers billeted in the house during World War I, and a young couple who restores the house in the 1950s.
Search for related items by subject
Country homes >
Families > Fiction.