You only die twice / Dan Gutman.
- Description: 289 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2013.
- ISBN: 9780061827716 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061827711 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061827709 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061827703 (trade bdg.)
- 7 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 copies at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Fiction GUTMAN (Text to phone)||Checked out||04/30/2013|
|Summary:||Genius twins Coke and Pepsi McDonald embark on a trip to Graceland and are horrified by the reappearance of their supposedly deceased arch nemesis Dr. Herman Warsaw, who marries their aunt Judy.|
Search for related items by subject