- ISBN: 9780061827709 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061827703 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061827716 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061827711 (lib. bdg.)
- Description: 289 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by series
- 12 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 copies at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Paperback Fiction G (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Junior Library||Juvenile Fiction GUTMAN (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| "Coke and Pepsi McDonald continue on their dangerous cross-county road trip, stopping at strange-but-real destinations in the South and facing such perils as an evil Elvis impersonator, a vat of acidic soda, and a giant recycling shredder"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Search for related items by subject