Sticks and stones : defeating the culture of bullying and rediscovering the power of character and empathy / Emily Bazelon.
- ISBN: 9780812992809 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0812992806 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Description: viii, 386 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2013.
- 19 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 copies at Middlesex Community College.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Middlesex - Bedford Campus||Stacks||BF637.B85 B39 2013 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Middlesex - Lowell Campus||Lower Level||BF637.B85 B39 2013 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| Trouble -- Escalation -- Solutions -- What next? -- Frequently asked questions about bullying.
|Summary:|| Bazelon defines what bullying is and, just as important, what it is not; explores when intervention is essential and when kids should be given the freedom to fend for themselves; dispels persistent myths about bullying; and takes her readers into schools that have succeeded in reducing bullying and examines their successful strategies.
Search for related items by subject
Bullying > Prevention.
Bullying in schools.
Bullying in schools > Prevention.