Discipline without anger : a new style of classroom management / Doug Campbell.
- ISBN: 9781610483421 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1610483421 (hardback)
- Description: viii, 139 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- 5 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 3||LB 3012.2 .C35 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary:|| "As times and students change, teachers are finding that the old methods of anger and intimidation are no longer working for classroom management. Discipline without Anger shows teachers how to successfully manage student misbehavior so that they can be free to teach at their full potential. Without a change, our schools and students will continue to suffer the consequences"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||School discipline > United States.
Classroom management > United States.
Behavior modification > United States.
Campbell, Doug, 1972-, "Discipline without anger : a new style of classroom management," Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.