The colors of Zion : blacks, Jews, and Irish from 1845 to 1945 / George Bornstein.
Description: 1 online resource (xiii, 254 pages) : illustrations
Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2011.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Bunker Hill Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Endicott College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Gordon College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Merrimack College via Ebook Central
- Access for Northern Essex Community College via EBSCOhost
- Access for Phillips Academy via Ebook Central
- Access for Salem State University via EBSCOhost
- ISBN: 0674057015
- ISBN: 9780674057012
- ISBN: 0674059204
- ISBN: 9780674059207
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Races -- Diasporas and nationalisms -- Melting pots -- Popular and institutional cultures -- The ... Read More
|Restrictions on Access:||
Access limited to residents of owning communities and students of owning institutions.
"A major reevaluation of relationships among Blacks, Jews, and Irish in the years between the Irish ... Read More
|Source of Description:||
Print version record.
Criticism, interpretation, etc
Citation: Bornstein, George. "The colors of Zion : blacks, Jews, and Irish from 1845 to 1945." Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2011.