- ISBN: 9781250003522 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1250003520 (hbk.)
- Description: 374 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
- 7 of 7 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Smith (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Subtitle from p.1 of Cover.
|Summary:|| Wanting to remarry when her health-care costs eat up all of her money, widow Cassie Jones enlists the grudging help of reclusive fellow patient Jack and devises a pragmatic but unconventional solution when dating proves unsuccessful.
Search for related items by subject
Health insurance >
United States >