Pitch perfect : the quest for collegiate a cappella glory / Mickey Rapkin.
- ISBN: 9781592408214 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1592408214 (pbk.)
- Description: 271 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st movie tie-in ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Gotham Books, 2012.
- 0 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 copies at Salem.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Gotham Books, 2008.
|Summary:|| Chronicles the competition between three contending groups for the Collegiate A Cappella championship, evaluating how their achievements reflect a rising surge in the music form's popularity, as well as the diversity that has shaped its expression.
Search for related items by subject
Choral societies >
Music in universities and colleges > United States.