- ISBN: 9781451672626
- ISBN: 1451672624
- Description: 367 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
- 10 of 10 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
1 current hold with 10 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Stewart (Text to Phone)||Reshelving||-|
|General Note:|| "A Touchstone book."
|Summary:|| Two decades after the tragic accident that killed their father, Theodora, Josh, and Claire return to their childhood home to confront painful realities about their incapable mother and the devoted aunt who raised them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Aunts > Fiction.
Adult children > Family relationships > Fiction.
Stewart, Leah. "The history of us." New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.