- ISBN: 9780812984415 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0812984412 (paperback)
- Description: 514 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Random House Trade Paperbacks edition
- Publisher: New York : Random House Trade Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: ©2012
- 7 of 9 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Salem.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|General Note:|| Reissue of the 2004 U.S. ed.
|Summary:|| Recounts the connected stories of people from the past and the distant future, from a nineteenth-century notary and an investigative journalist in the 1970s to a young man who searches for meaning in a post-apocalyptic world.
Search for related items by subject
Fate and fatalism >
Reincarnation > Fiction.