- ISBN: 9780316187404 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0316187402 (hbk.)
- Description: 308 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books/Little, Brown and Co., 2013.
- 11 of 11 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Ellis (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| After losing his partner in a shootout, Detective John Tallow discovers an apartment filled with guns that were each used in an unsolved murder stretching back over twenty years.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Serial murders > New York (State) > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Ellis, Warren. "Gun machine." New York : Mulholland Books/Little, Brown and Co., 2013.