I funny : a middle school story / James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein ; [illustrations by Laura Park].
- ISBN: 9780316206938
- ISBN: 0316206938
- ISBN: 9780316322003 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0316322008 (lib. bdg.)
- Description: 303 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown and Company, 2012.
Search for related items by series
- 18 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Salem.
0 current holds with 33 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Children's Fiction||j PATTERSON (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Resolving to become the world's greatest stand-up comedian despite less-than-funny challenges in his life, wheelchair-bound middle school student Jamie Grimm endures bullying from his mean-spirited cousin and hopes he will be fairly judged when he enters a local comedy contest.