The perks of being a wallflower / Stephen Chbosky.
- ISBN: 9781451696202 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1451696205 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781451696196 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1451696191 (pbk.) :
- Description: 213 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: MTV Books/Gallery Books trade pbk. ed., Movie tie in ed.
- Publisher: New York : MTV Books/Gallery Books, 2012, c1999.
- 6 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Salem.
1 current hold with 28 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Adult Paperbacks||PB - BESTSELLER (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Paperbacks||PB - BESTSELLER (Text to phone)||Checked out||01/19/2014|
|Salem||Adult Paperbacks||PB - BESTSELLER (Text to phone)||Checked out||08/29/2013|
|Salem||Adult Paperbacks||PB - BESTSELLER (Text to phone)||Checked out||03/20/2013|
|General Note:|| "Now a major motion picture"--Cover.
|Summary:|| A haunting coming of age novel told in a series of letters to an unknown correspondent reveals the life of Charlie, a freshman in high school who is a wallflower, shy and introspective, and very intelligent, it's a story of what it's like to grow up in high school, tracing a course through uncharted territory in the world of first dates, family dramas and new friends
Search for related items by subject
High school students >
Social conditions >
Teenagers > Fiction.
Letters > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Adolescence > Fiction.