The perks of being a wallflower / Stephen Chbosky.
- ISBN: 9781451696202 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1451696205 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781451696196 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1451696191 (pbk.) :
- Description: 213 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: MTV Books/Gallery Books trade pbk. ed., Movie tie in ed.
- Publisher: New York : MTV Books/Gallery Books, 2012, c1999.
- 21 of 26 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Salem.
1 current hold with 26 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Adult Paperbacks||PB - BESTSELLER (Text to Phone)||Long Overdue||02/28/2016|
|Salem||Young Adult Paperbacks||YA/PAPERBACK (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/11/2017|
|General Note:|| "Now a major motion picture"--Cover.
|Summary:|| A haunting coming of age novel told in a series of letters to an unknown correspondent reveals the life of Charlie, a freshman in high school who is a wallflower, shy and introspective, and very intelligent, it's a story of what it's like to grow up in high school, tracing a course through uncharted territory in the world of first dates, family dramas and new friends
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Social conditions > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Letters > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Adolescence > Fiction.
Chbosky, Stephen. "The perks of being a wallflower." New York : MTV Books/Gallery Books, 2012, 1999.