The 20th century in poetry / edited by Michael Hulse and Simon Rae.
- Description: xviii, 860 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Pegasus Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pegasus Books, New York : Pegasus Books, 2012, c2011.
- ISBN: 9781605983646 (trade)
- ISBN: 1605983640 (trade)
- 8 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Middlesex Community College.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Middlesex - Lowell Campus||Lower Level||PS613 .T84 2011 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Contents:||1900-1914. Never such innocence again -- 1915-1922. War to Waste Land -- 1923-1939. Danger and hope -- 1940-1945. War -- 1946-1968. Peace and Cold War -- 1969-1988. From the moon to Berlin -- 1989-2000. Endgames.|
|Summary:||A collection of over four hundred poems written in many parts of the English-speaking world in the twentieth century, including works by Rudyard Kipling, James Joyce, Robert Frost, Ezra Pound, Langston Hughes, Chinua Achebe, Bob Dylan, Sylvia Plath, and John Updike, with brief biographies of each poet represented.|
Search for related items by subject
English poetry > 20th century.
American poetry > 20th century.
Commonwealth poetry (English)
|Added title:||Twentieth century in poetry|