- ISBN: 9780761391777 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0761391770 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 20 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications Company, 2013.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Salem.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Children's Non-Fiction||j 637 TAUS-BOLSTAD (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/08/2017|
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Contents Note:|| A farmer milks cows -- The milk becomes mix -- The mix is heated -- A worker adds flavors -- The mix is stirred -- The mix gets cold -- Ice cream fills buckets -- The ice cream gets colder -- Trucks take the ice cream -- Time for dessert.
|Summary:|| "How does milk turn into frosty ice cream? Follow each step in the food production cycle-- from milking a cow to eating a frozen treat-- in this fascinating book!"--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ice cream, ices, etc. > Juvenile literature.
Ice cream industry > Juvenile literature.
Ice cream, ices, etc.
Ice cream industry.
Taus-Bolstad, Stacy. "From milk to ice cream." Minneapolis : Lerner Publications Company, 2013.