- ISBN: 9780316069434 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0316069434 (hardcover) :
- Description: 403,  p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., c2012.
- 26 of 36 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 36 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Connelly (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Publisher's circulation release date is 11/26/2012.
|Summary:|| In a case that spans 20 years, Harry Bosch links the bullet from a recent crime to a file from 1992, the killing of a young female photographer during the L.A. riots. Harry originally investigated the murder, but it was then handed off to the Riot Crimes Task Force and never solved. Now Bosch's ballistics match indicates that her death was not random violence, but something more personal, and connected to a deeper intrigue. Like an investigator combing through the wreckage after a plane crash, Bosch searches for the 'black box,' the one piece of evidence that will pull the case together.
Search for related items by subject