- ISBN: 9780061990618 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0061990612 (hardcover) :
- Description: viii, 369 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow & Co., c2012.
- 19 of 19 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Mysteries||FIC Crombie Mystery (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Map on endpapers.
A Kincaid and James detective mystery.
|Summary:|| This mystery novel embroils Kincaid and James in the case of the puzzling drowning of a rower, a Met detective, on the Thames. It is twisting tale of psychological suspense, a story rich in deadly secrets, salacious lies, and unexpected betrayals. When an Olympic rowing hopeful and a detective with the Met is found dead in the Thames, Scotland Yard Superintendent Duncan Kincaid, along with his wife and his team, is submerged in a complex case involving political and ethical issues that put both his career and reputation on the line.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery stories.
Crombie, Deborah. "No mark upon her." New York : William Morrow & Co., 2012.