- ISBN: 9781439594803 (PawPrnt)
- ISBN: 1439594805 (PawPrnt)
- ISBN: 0606150854
- ISBN: 9780606150859
- ISBN: 159514188X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781595141880 (pbk.)
- Description: 288 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Razorbill, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2007
- 29 of 37 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 37 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Checked out||11/30/2015|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Paperback A (Text to Phone)||Checked out||04/16/2015|
|Summary:|| When Clay Jenkins receives a box containing thirteen cassette tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah, who committed suicide, he spends the night crisscrossing their town, listening to Hannah's voice recounting the events leading up to her death.
|Target Audience Note:|| 550 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
First person narratives.
Psychological suspense fiction.
|Alternate Title:|| Title printed as: Th1rteen r3asons why
13 reasons why