- ISBN: 9781595141880 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 159514188X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606150859
- ISBN: 0606150854
- ISBN: 1439594805 (PawPrnt)
- ISBN: 9781439594803 (PawPrnt)
- Description: 288 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, 2007.
- 19 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 copies at Stoneham.
1 current hold with 29 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Paperback A (Text to phone)||Checked out||04/16/2015|
|Summary:|| When Clay Jenkins receives a box containing thirteen cassette tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah, who committed suicide, he spends the night crisscrossing their town, listening to Hannah's voice recounting the events leading up to her death.
Search for related items by subject
First person narratives.
Psychological suspense fiction.
|Alternate Title:|| Title printed as: Th1rteen r3asons why
13 reasons why