Thirteen reasons why / a novel by Jay Asher.
- ISBN: 9781595141880 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 159514188X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606150859
- ISBN: 0606150854
- ISBN: 1439594805 (PawPrnt)
- ISBN: 9781439594803 (PawPrnt)
- Description: 288 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, 2007.
- 8 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Stoneham.
1 current hold with 11 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Paperback A (Text to phone)||Reshelving||-|
|Summary:|| When Clay Jenkins receives a box containing thirteen cassette tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah, who committed suicide, he spends the night crisscrossing their town, listening to Hannah's voice recounting the events leading up to her death.
Search for related items by subject
First person narratives.
Psychological suspense fiction.
|Alternate Title:|| Title printed as: Th1rteen r3asons why
13 reasons why